Book haul

So if there's one thing you need to know about me, I have a slight shopping problem. Especially when it come to books and makeup. I've done a lot of makeup hauls, so today you guessed a book haul. These are some books that I've been eyeing up for ages.

Check out my book tour here, if you want to have a look at what other books I have,


If there's one thing you can learn from this post don't go onto Amazon after a day of drinking. Wee surprise in the post for me, filled with books. The majority of these books are from that order apart from two of the books, that I recently picked up.


Good Night Stories for Rebel Girls, Elena Favilli & Francesca Cavallo 
Girl power all in one book. If you're looking for a book to read all about awesome things that women have done, this is the one for you. 100 stories about 100 different women, everything about this book is brilliant. The illustrations, the stories, just everything. Even though it may seem like a Children's book, but it's not. It's perfect for every adult and every child to read. The perfect way to teach everyone that they can do whatever they want.

My Not So Perfect Life, Sophie Kinsella 
I haven't read any books by Sophie Kinsella, even though I do have Finding Audrey in my collection. But this is about a girl called Kate. Perfect life, perfect job, perfect Instagram feed. But all is not what it seems, I can't wait to read this book. I'll definitely get back to you on this one.


Ctrl, Alt; Delete: How I Grew Up Online. Emma Gannon.
I read this on my phone a few months back, but I really wanted the physical copy. Emma is just so real and doesn't sugarcoat anything. It's all about her life and how she got to the point she is now. If you want to hear more about what I think about it, read my review here.

Animal: The Autobiography of a Female Body. Sara Pascoe.
I knew this is something I needed to pick up, I've heard from a few reviews that's funny and just as informative. Sounds like a perfect read, I can't wait to share my review with you when I finally read it.


  
Unfiltered: No Shame, No Regrets, Just Me. Lily Collins

I really enjoy watching Lily's films that she has acted in. I didn't even know she was realising a book until I was in a Twitter chat and us where talking books. I can't remember of the top of my head who it was mentioned it but I am thankful to who it was. I picked this up just the other day, so I am excited to get stuck in.

Letters to my Fanny, Cherry Healy
I've seen this book about for a while but just never picked it up. I can't wait to read more about Cherry's life and her experience with her body, and on the plus side. Cherry is a tv presenter, I definitely need to go and find some of her documentaries.

Melancholy Mind, Charlene McElhinney 
A book of poetry, now this is the second poetry book I've picked up. Charlene has written all about her experience with her mental health, this sounds right up my street. As I do suffer from Anxiety, I can't wait to read this. I only just got this on Friday, I haven't had the time to read any of the poems as of yet, but I will tonight.

Have you read any of these books? Let me know your thoughts 
Love Lauren xx

No comments