Love Me Beauty: April 2017

My first Love Me Beauty post if you haven't heard of this subscription service. It's definitely worth checking out. With a total of 13.95 monthly, we get 60 credits to spend in the shop. The fact you can pick what you want in your little makeup bag is awesome No products will go to waste, products you're actually interested in


Oh yeah, how cute are these little bags, so much better than a box. I'd get more use out of a makeup bag. Check LMB out here.
With my 60 credits,  decided to pick up the:

Amie purifying facial wash & matte finish moisturiser 
I've never heard of this brand before and I've always wanted to try out a matte finish moisturiser, just to see what it's like.

Living Proof restore instant repair cream
I've never tried anything from Living Proof but I've always heard good things about the brand. I've actually used this a few since this got delivered I actually really like it. On the tube it's advised to use it on damp hair, it makes my hair feel really nice and it keeps it straight. Which on my hair is hard to do.

Kat Von D tattoo liner trooper
When I saw that Kat's products where on the LMB site, I was so excited. I've always wanted to try out her stuff, this liner is amazing. I've oily eyelids and this stays in place all day, I'm going to repurchase this when the mini runs out.

Kat Von D liquid lipstick in Outlaw
I love the colour of this liquid lipstick, but I do need to try it again before I can give you a full verdict on it. I need more of Kat's products to try out.

Have you subscribed to any beauty boxes? Or have you tried any of these products?
Love, Lauren xx

No comments