Top 20 under £20


I wanted to do this for a while now and I finally whittled it all down to my top 20 under £20. I could've picked a whole lot more products not going to lie. 

Have you tried any of these products before? 


Shall we get stuck into it shall, it's me you all know once I get started I don't stop rambling lol. 


I picked this a few months back and I've used every time I've worn makeup since. It's the perfect contour shade for us pale girls, it's just the perfect amount of cool tone.

My lips get really dry and flaky, I needed a lip scrub and always heard everyone raving about this one. Well worth the hype.

Along with the lip scrub and this lip balm goes hand in hand. The perfect combo for dry lips.

The only primer I've tried that actually keeps my eye makeup on & I have oily eyelids. Defiantly check it out if you haven't already, you will see a difference in how your eyeshadows apply.

These have been around for a few years now and still to this day I use them. Just as good on their own and with other shadows. Brilliant base for the eyes and at an amazing price point.

Inglot shadows
I love Inglot as a brand, their shadows blend really well and such a variety of colours to choose from. Each single shadow costs £5, they are really worth every pound spent.



Bourjois volume reveal mascara
I first tried last summer and haven't looked back, it gives my lashes the perfect amount of volume. There's a little mirror on the side which I find really handy to apply the mascara, I haven't heard many people talk about this mascara but if you're on the hunt for a new mascara check this one out.

Rimmel lasting finish foundation
I used when I first started wearing makeup, but I since discovered a few different foundations. Since using it back in the day it's been reformulated, it's so much better now. I loved it then and I love now, it last really well on the skin.

Pixi glow tonic
Can we talk about how good this is, instead of using a gritty exfoliator an acid one has done wonders for my skin. I don't know why I haven't picked it before I did if you get dry skin and on the look out for an exfoliator check out glow tonic, you'll not look back.

RCMA no colour powder
I've tried loads of powders in the past, this is definitely all of the hype surrounding it. For £12, the amount of product you get and the quality, It's amazing for setting my face makeup and under the eyes. the best powder I've tried as of yet.

Collection fast stroke eyeliner
I suck at winged liner but  I can do my liner with this liner, I've never got along with any other liquid liner apart from this one. It actually stays on my eyes all day and that's all I want and for my wings to be on point. 


L'Oreal heat hot & sleek cream
If you find your hair hard to keep street, you need to get your hands on this stuff. I use it before I dry my hair and it helps keep my hair straight if you have thick hair that doesn't want to be tamed. Give this a go.

Garnier Ultimate Blends the sleek perfecter oil
I love this oil, it can be used before drying or after drying the hair. It's really good, it makes the hair feel really soft and on the plus side, it's a heat protectant. And the smell I love also, so I can't complain about it.
Seventeen stay time concealer
One of the few concealers that actually stays on my face and there's an extra fair option. But I do wish there were darker shades too so everyone can get their hands on this stuff. It's just so good.

Soap and glory solar powder
There are two shades of bronzer in this pan, I just mix my brush between the two and it's perfect for my skin tone. It's really good for a subtle bronze on the skin.

Real Techniques miracle complexion sponge
This little sponge is the best thing I've bought, it works well for blending in my concealer as well as my foundation. I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a new makeup tool. It's a little miracle worker.

Inglot under eye concealer
Again one of the few concealers that actually stay on my face, it's a bit heavier than the stay time. But I really like it for those days my skin isn't working with me.

L'Oreal brow artist plumper
Probably the best brow setting gels I've ever tried. I loved it since I first tried it. It doesn't make the eyebrows feel at all crunchy and keeps my unruly brows in place all day.

NYX micro brow pencil
This is such a thin pencil, it's amazing for creating fine strokes on the brows to fill them in. The best brow pencil and best brow product I've tried. Filing in wise anyway.

Last but no means least, my favourite highlighter to exist. It creates the perfect glow I'll forever repurchase this product, it's that good.

I hope you've found something that you want to pick up or have you used any of these products before? Let me know in the comments.

Bloglovin' Twitter Instagram Pinterest Snapchat 

Lauren xx

No comments