Working & blogging

I do work full time as well as blogging and I've been blogging for almost a year now (watch this space). I've been working full time for almost 2 years now, I think I've accumulated a few tips over this past 11 months. That's what I'm going to talk to you about today. Hopefully, you'll be able to fit these around your lifestyle.


Take advantage of your day off
Taking a day just plan posts, write, take photos, edit, take part in a Twitter chat. Just do what you need to do, Instead of just leaving everything last minute which I've been known for.

Give yourself a timetable
When given your rota think to yourself when is the best time for you to blog, I like to plan out what I want to for the week ahead. Plan out my days off and when it's the perfect time for me to catch up on everything.

Plan posts monthly
This keeps me on track for the month, since it's May 1st tomorrow I'm going to sit tonight and start my May content. In my bullet journal I would write out the month in list form and just write out my post title. I would then follow up in the next few pages with notes for each post.

Don't be hard on yourself
Always put yourself first, no matter what. So if you miss a post day because of work or whatever the reason do not worry. Don't put to much pressure on yourself.

Let me know if you have any tips for working and blogging.

Love Lauren xx
Bloglovin' Twitter Instagram Pinterest Snapchat 

No comments