Catch up

My last post was all about working, blogging and keeping myself organised. (which you can read here) that was 2 and a half weeks ago. Whoops. You know what I'm not going to give a million and one excuses for every time I take a break. It does me the world of good to just take a minute and refresh.



So, where have I been? I actually got a new job. So I'm still settling in and getting myself used to my surroundings. Also week we unfortunately got some bad news, my Mummy lost her aunt. My great Aunt. She was a real lady, I still can't believe it myself. 
So it's been a crazy few weeks, to say the least. So come June 1st it'll be me and my blogs birthday. So watch out for a week of Lauren Catherine and I was thinking of doing a wee giveaway. Which will probably be on Twitter, which you can follow me @lauren_prenter to keep updated. I'll announce it in a blog post don't worry, nearer the time.

So that's chapter 22 coming in just over 2 weeks, so let's get excited. What a way to bring in another year. So keep an eye out for what's to come over the next weeks.

Love Lauren xx

No comments