Day in the life

Welcome to  my 22nd birthday, I wanted to share the day with you. It was a very chill day which is all I wanted.


This is the makeup that I wore, I picked up the Bourjois city radience foundation and I 'm really enjoying it.




I was having trouble with my eyeliner, I legit had to redo my makeup on one eye. I hate eyeliner sometimes.


If you are ever in Belfast, get yourself to White's Tavern, such a cosy bar. A pint and some lunch, what more could  I want.


I want this burger right now, it was unreal. And their chips taste like homemade chips, great.





My cake was as good as it looks, I'm raging theres none left.


Now, I had a chill we evening. Had some blog and some PLL catch up, I can't believe PLL is over in a few weeks. I'm not ready.


It's June, which means its #icovetJune time, I've been watching Alix's chanell for ages now definaly check her chanel out if you haven't already. Subscribe here.



Not a mum, just really like a massive mug of tea which I can always do with.


Love Lauren xx

Don't forget to check out my giveaway, you've only a few hours now left to enter check out here if you haven't already.


No comments