Hair journey

I thought I'd share with you some of my hair colours over the years, I haven't had any crazy colours but I've had some dodgy cuts and colours over the years.


We're starting out with 16-year-old Lauren, black hair and extensions. I can't deal with my red hair being on the internet right now. So black hair is where we're starting. 


 When I was about 17 I grew out my black hair and chopped it off.


I still had some black at the ends of my hair & by this point, the whole Ombre was a trend. Just don't do it at home I wouldn't recommend. My hair was ruined.


Remember Kylie Jenner dyed her hair blue, my inspiration right here. I loved my blue hair, but it did fade a bit dodgy on it.


I ended up having to dye my hair to get rid of the greeny blue, my hair didn't have a clue what colour it was.

Which through time lighten up and blonde made a comeback, I was sick of looking at the bright blonde. So I darkened the ends.


I knew I had it short of this, I was bored of the ombre. But not for very long.


Once I got my hair a bit longer, I got a bit of highlights through the lengths. Just to change it up.

                                                 

Back to dark


Now back to ombre.

                                     

As of now, I'm purple, which I used the new L'Oreal semi-permanent hair dyes. There will be a review soon up on the blog. But I'm loving the purple.

I think ombre will always be my thing that I'll always have, one way or another. Because my hair is quite dark naturally, I always wanted a bit of definition in my hair. Which ombre gives me perfectly.

Have you ever had any crazy colours over the years?
Let me know

Love Lauren xx

Don't forget to check out my giveaway, check out here if you haven't already.








No comments