Makeup collection: eye shadows

I was going to do a full makeup collection, then I realised I do own a lot. It's a slight problem. So I'm going to gradually show you all my makeup collections. Today we're talking shadows, I do love a good eyeshadow palette. 


We've a lot to get through, so shall we get stuck in?




If you have an Inglot stand near you definitely check them out, their shadows are amazing. They're actually reasonably priced, for the quality. You can check out swatches here, on a previous blog post I put up. On the palette on the left, the 4 pan.

I do love an Urban Decay palette, you can't go wrong. Their shadows just work so well and the OG Naked palette is me in shadow form.


Can you tell I like Makeup Revolution? If you haven't tried a makeup rev palette, get your hands on one. There's so much to choose from and you can't complain about the price. They're easy on the pennies and they work like a dream. 


My smaller palettes that I own. I'm loving the collection palettes, they're only 3.99, omg you wouldn't even think the were the price. They blend together and you can make it more of a simple eye or make it more of a dramatic look.
 Another wee Urban Decay palette, the fun palette, these are filled with some brighter shadows that I don't  own of so I like to keep this little one in my collection.
Fleur de Force's wee palettes are so good, creates the perfect pink everyday eye. 
Again can you tell I'm loving pink shadows, this Maybelline pink nudes palette is amazing Just the perfect little pink palette. 


W7 isn't a brand I've used much of, but I'm so impressed by this palette. I don't use it often but when I do I can't get enough of it.


The latest addition to my collection, I haven't had the chance to pay around with it so I'll comment back on this one.


My create your own palettes, makeup obsession and a mini z palette filled with makeup geek shadows. Makeup Obsession is actually a fab brand that I've only got into these past few months, you can check out my full review here. 

Also, I picked up makeup geek shadows around the New Year time, these are the perfect 3 shades I could've picked up. I'm well impressed and will for sure be picking more up in the near future.


Can you tell I like the Maybelline colour tattoos? They can be worn on their own or as a base, they and will forever be amazing. I recently picked up a NYX prismatic shadow in Voodoo, it looks really dark in the pan, but it comes out this orange brown shimmer with multi-tonal reflects. I can't believe I've only recently picked this up.

Also colour pop is a brand that I've only dipped mt toes into, but I'm obsessed with their super shock shadows. I really want to pick up some of their pressed shadows. I do love a loose pigment, I've one from Barry M and another from Inglot. I love using the one from Barry M in the inner corner, it's amazing. I've number 85 in the loose pigment from Inglot, it reminds me so much of the NYX voodoo shadow I was talking about.

Love Lauren xx

Don't forget to check out my giveaway, check out here if you haven't already.

No comments