What I've watched #1

We're talking tv shows that I've watched this year so far, if there's one thing you should know about me is that I love a good binge watch.  




Instead of doing all of the shows I've watched at the end of the year, I just really wanted to talk about these shows and share them with you. Let me know if you've watched any of these?


Sherlock
Can we just talk about season 4? I hate that there are only 3 episodes per season, but I guess that's what makes it special. I don't want to spoil anything but wow what a season, I would definitely recommend you watch Sherlock if you haven't already. Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman, what more do you want in life?

Big Little Lies
The best tv show with the best soundtrack and the best cast. Possibly the best short series I've watched, basically, we're unravelling the details of a murder case, in this 'perfect' neighbourhood. If you're looking for a short series that gets you hooked, this is the show for you.

The OA
A weird show but I liked it if you're into the likes of Stranger Things. You might like The OA, about a girl Prairie who suddenly went missing for so many years. We follow the story of how Prairie became The OA, nothing like I've seen before. 

Prison Break
If you haven't watched Prison Break, get yourself over to Netflix. I originally watched it a few years back, but this year it made a comeback. I was really hesitant for this comeback, my thought process just leave a good thing how it is. Just let be. But did I get told, it was so much better than I thought it was going to be and trust me that's coming from a big prison break fan.

Broadchurch
I've only watched season 3, I don't know why. I do have season 1 and 2 downloaded on my sky box but just haven't the time to watch it yet. But of course being me had to watch the last season of it before the first two. Every season there's a different crime that is investigated so we follow the whole case, I just love watching all the twists and turns unfold.

13 reasons why
I still don't know how I feel about 13 reasons why it's really hard hitting. It's quite sad, it's totally a fictional story but we follow why Hannah sadly committed suicide. A topic that I personally haven't watched much of on tv myself, it's definitely one of those topics that can be done on tv so wrong. But with 13RW, we're also dealing with mental health issues. If you do decide to watch be weary of any triggers that may affect you, if you feel uneasy don't forget to speak to someone who you can trust.

Let me know if you have watched any of these shows or have any recommendations for me to catch up on.


No comments